Skip to main content

'he' was in my dream

Assalamualaikum and Hi

Today's post is a bit personal. Its about a dream I had last night that woke me up few times in the middle of the night.

The dream is nothing horror, but its about a friend whom I'd loved and cherished so much. A very special friend.

I have been trying hard to forget him (yes, its a HE) since he got married last year, 2010, with the intention of 'let him live his life'. Staying away from him is better than being close, because we used to be very closed and after he got married.. I guess both took our own ways.

Its a heartache. for me. having a good friend and all of sudden..we don't talk anymore. having someone to share most of the special events in my life,his life....and suddenly, it just ended like that. DOT.

I've been undergoing a process to 'heal' myself ever since I realize that he wants to end it, which was last year. It was a very constructive process. I feel better everyday by realizing that the world is not just about sharing it with A,ONE good friend. and it's been almost a year now..precisely 10 months.

BUT, until last night..

He was in my dream. He looks just the way he likes to pose in every of his picture-acting cool and calm.hehe. His sharp eyes. The jacket that he likes to wear. He was just looking... this woke me up. Ya Allah...

Ya Allah, why do I have this dream? ...when I rarely dream when I'm dead asleep. Dream might be a play by the setan when we're a sleep. But, why this dream? I could fall to pieces ....

Ya Allah..I've been working very hard to let the memories go, positively looking at the future, going through every single day with those who I believe are my strongest backbones..trying hard not to think of him...because I know, the memories would put me to tears. Knowing him was among the sweetest moment..and now he is not even a step closer to me...He is not mine, he is Yours and You know whats best for both of us. Please Ya Allah, help me to walk a better life everyday. You are the ONLY, ALLAH, who knows every single bit of my life... Make me a stronger person. I have YOU, Ya Allah. I have YOU, Ya Allah.


Popular posts from this blog

Writing Again

Assalamualaikum... After 3 years of abandoning this blog, I'm here again. Reading all the posts. How things have changed. Some of the posts made me smile, some brought tears as they remind me of such events, some sounded selfish and arrogant.Sorry. What led me to write again? ...so that I can share ...so that those who might be in the same situation as I am currently in knows that they are not alone sometimes, we do have that lonely time where reading helps..right? ...so that I could somehow inspire I could you know... ...so that I could reflect This blog has somehow bring me back to the past. Can u imagine that its actually 8 years old?? I could read my past. thought. feelings. behaviour. ... so that I can have a healthy way of expressing myself healthier than food. Don't you think so? ...so that neurons in my brain are well connected b'cause writing on blogs need us to think (well, I do). Think of whether its appropriate to share to public o

A sunnah: Honey

"Look who's back       Back again.." -eminem- Yes, I'm back! Back tapping the letters :) Since last Ramadhan I've been consuming honey regularly every morning and Alhamdulillah (praise to Allah) my asthma is very well in control. I'm no longer depending on Symbicort ( a drug recommended by Brother 1) and Ventolin is just on standy. But since honey is my breakfast, the inhaler is just as part of my handbag fillers, perhaps its beyond the expiry date ( I should check on that).  #1: Why did I choose honey?        -Because it was part of the sunnahs.        - The last time I had really bad attacks (everyday!!!) honey was the most effective reliever.  #2: Why did I start consuming it again?       - Because its part of sunnah :)          (am I repeating my answer??)               - Since I heard the book by a reverter on "Rasulallah is my doctor" by Jerry D Gray. I've only heard          about the book. Still hunting for t

Vietnam with the girls

Assalamualaikum and Hi The first thing came to my head just now was ...." ha..dah lama tak update blog" So, lets not talk about that ;) Referring to the topic, yup I went to Vietnam last 2 weeks with my college friends. We were there for 3 days and 2 nights celebrating our 9th year of friendship (who would have thought we could last that longgg??) Alhamdulillah. It was so much fun!! We wanted to fly back to Vietnam just as we landed in KL! Lets see some of the pictures ;) Our coasters. Rase macam artis jemputan.huhu shell painting factory something in the city (we didnt get to walk around the city) by the road Mei mei (Our Mekong tourist guide.We gave her that name) Boat house Our luxury boat! Local fruits ( Mcm Malaysia jgak. buat2 kagum je nii) Mekong river  Owh.. and one  of the most important event was... Shopping! Dah all girls, wajib la pegi tempat ni and borong Baju Kurung. This was Danny's Place.Spe