Skip to main content

Zina Booming

Looking at the current phenomena where zina (adultery) and booming of babies born-out-of-wedlock in Malaysia and around the world is just a proof of humiliating events that are happening.

The United States ,itself, agree that their out- of -wedlock births is at all time-high, for the counting of 4 out of 10 babies in 2005 (according to a news). What about now in 2010? What about Malaysia?

Frankly speaking, this is a phenomenon that is growing and should be looked seriously by everyone. Yes, EVERYONE . Perhaps we have not reached as much as the US but its worrying because the possibility is just around the corner.

According to a reliable source, in 2007, there were 79 reported cases of baby-dumping (this sounds pathetic) in Malaysia and 4 were reported as abortion. These were the reported cases and deep in me, I believe the number is bigger than this and its just that many are keeping it as a hush-hush news (not reported and silence).

I’ve been blog hopping and news hunting regarding this topic and one of the most depressing phrases used by many is “disposing of babies”. How more disturbed can I be?! We have disposable bags and now we have disposable babies. Wow! Let’s just throw the babies and let others do the cleaning!

Disposable baby: dump and let others pick.

So, how do we deal with the problem?

Ilmu..iman…amal… (macam motto sekolah plak..but hey, whats the use of having a motto yet we’re not using it? What a waste!)

But, yeah, those are my answers.

Strengthen the iman by seeking knowledge (‘ilm) and practice (amal) them.

I remember I read something about ‘ilm defined by a wise man in his writing. He said, “ilmu yang tidak bisa mendorong kita beristighfar bukanlah ilmu yang dikehendaki”. Agree!Knowledge which we gain and practice should be those which could make us closer to Allah, not those which create a gap between us and Al-Khaliq (the Creator, Allah).

Let’s pray that we’ll gain and increase our heart and mind with the right knowledge for the purpose of Allah. “O Allah! Make useful for me what you taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful for me.”

If only everybody practice the best of Islam.




Popular posts from this blog

Writing Again

Assalamualaikum... After 3 years of abandoning this blog, I'm here again. Reading all the posts. How things have changed. Some of the posts made me smile, some brought tears as they remind me of such events, some sounded selfish and arrogant.Sorry. What led me to write again? ...so that I can share ...so that those who might be in the same situation as I am currently in knows that they are not alone sometimes, we do have that lonely time where reading helps..right? ...so that I could somehow inspire I could you know... ...so that I could reflect This blog has somehow bring me back to the past. Can u imagine that its actually 8 years old?? I could read my past. thought. feelings. behaviour. ... so that I can have a healthy way of expressing myself healthier than food. Don't you think so? ...so that neurons in my brain are well connected b'cause writing on blogs need us to think (well, I do). Think of whether its appropriate to share to public o

A sunnah: Honey

"Look who's back       Back again.." -eminem- Yes, I'm back! Back tapping the letters :) Since last Ramadhan I've been consuming honey regularly every morning and Alhamdulillah (praise to Allah) my asthma is very well in control. I'm no longer depending on Symbicort ( a drug recommended by Brother 1) and Ventolin is just on standy. But since honey is my breakfast, the inhaler is just as part of my handbag fillers, perhaps its beyond the expiry date ( I should check on that).  #1: Why did I choose honey?        -Because it was part of the sunnahs.        - The last time I had really bad attacks (everyday!!!) honey was the most effective reliever.  #2: Why did I start consuming it again?       - Because its part of sunnah :)          (am I repeating my answer??)               - Since I heard the book by a reverter on "Rasulallah is my doctor" by Jerry D Gray. I've only heard          about the book. Still hunting for t

Vietnam with the girls

Assalamualaikum and Hi The first thing came to my head just now was ...." ha..dah lama tak update blog" So, lets not talk about that ;) Referring to the topic, yup I went to Vietnam last 2 weeks with my college friends. We were there for 3 days and 2 nights celebrating our 9th year of friendship (who would have thought we could last that longgg??) Alhamdulillah. It was so much fun!! We wanted to fly back to Vietnam just as we landed in KL! Lets see some of the pictures ;) Our coasters. Rase macam artis jemputan.huhu shell painting factory something in the city (we didnt get to walk around the city) by the road Mei mei (Our Mekong tourist guide.We gave her that name) Boat house Our luxury boat! Local fruits ( Mcm Malaysia jgak. buat2 kagum je nii) Mekong river  Owh.. and one  of the most important event was... Shopping! Dah all girls, wajib la pegi tempat ni and borong Baju Kurung. This was Danny's Place.Spe